What are tomatoes harmful
- By Admin: heatox
- Comment: 0
Until recently, the benefits of tomatoes did not even raise a shadow of doubt, why in recent times more and more often you can find publications that reasonably prove the harm of tomatoes
We are looking forward to the appearance of the tomato on the dining table. Add them to salads, bake with other vegetables, just eat in the bite with herbs and cheese. But in the presence of some diseases, this fetus can be harmful to the body, be careful.
Let’s talk about the benefits of tomato
• By including tomatoes in your diet, you reduce the development of breast cancer, and by involving your man in the absorption of this fetus, you will protect it from prostate cancer.
• Tomato juice reduces the risk of intestinal obstruction, varicose veins and thrombosis.
• Tomatoes should be consumed by people with hypertension and even coronary heart disease.
• What about increasing hemoglobin with tomatoes? Fruits and they know how.
• There is no need to talk about the resistance of tomato to viral infections, it contains vitamin C and volatile, which have an anti-inflammatory effect.
The most interesting thing is that, in contrast to other vegetables, tomatoes bring a lot of benefits to the body and in heat-treated form.
Who should not eat tomatoes
Each barrel of honey has its own fly in the ointment; this fate was not spared by the tomatoes. Who should take fruits from their diet or limit their consumption?
Arthritis, polyarthritis and gout are accompanied by high levels of acid in the blood. With such analyzes and diagnoses, you need to abandon the tomato.
• Stones in the gallbladder or biliary tract are another reason to say no to tomatoes, as it is unsafe for health.
• Limit the use of tomatoes if there are disturbances in the digestive system, an upset, or with increased acidity of the stomach.
• For cardiovascular diseases, it is better to protect yourself from canned tomatoes.
Harm tomato combined with other products
Mixing tomatoes and bread in a duet is not a good idea. Products will begin to roam in the digestive tract, and this will provoke gas and bloating. The pancreas does not tolerate when tomatoes come into relationship with meat, fish or eggs, remember this when you come up with recipes for new dishes.