What you need to remember while taking fat burners
- By Admin: heatox
- Comment: 0
There are only two reasons of their usage – for weight loss and drying, but the goal is the same – reducing the percentage of body fat. Fat tissues are necessary for the human body, but the modern sedentary lifestyle of people in combination with “fast” unhealthy diet has led to the fact that fat is deposited in the body in excess. In the struggle for health and a beautiful figure, people accustom themselves to the rules of a healthy lifestyle, play sports and adjust nutrition, but the desired results can not always be achieved without taking sports nutrition, in particular fat burners.
Fat burners become assistants in enhancing fat burning processes. Their action can be based:
- on increasing body temperature and speeding up metabolism
- blocking enzymes that metabolize fats and carbohydrates
- on blunting the appetite
Each of these types is suitable for a separate group of athletes, so it is necessary to treat their choice responsibly, taking into account all possible contraindications.
Another feature of taking fat burners, which for some athletes may be a disadvantage, is that they can not be taken continuously. Ideally, the course of treatment should not last more than 1 month, and the next one can begin no earlier than two weeks later. It is quite enough for drying these terms, but for those who are trying to lose a very large amount of fat mass, it may seem that fat burners act very slowly, although you need to understand that no safe methods for health will give superfast results.
The rest of the fat burners can only be individual. The appearance of nausea, tremors, headaches – a clear reason to stop taking a fat burner, or at least to choose an additive with a different principle of action and other active ingredients.
To minimize all side effects and possible harm to your body from taking fat burners, follow these simple rules:
- Choose fat burners from reputable manufacturers and purchase them in proven places to avoid counterfeits. Here is reliable store worldhgh. There you can also find growth hormone.
- Combine supplementation with active training, proper nutrition and recovery periods. Without all this, their reception will be useless.
- Observe the dosage of reception and take breaks between courses.
- Do not take fat burners at night – this can cause insomnia.
- Drink plenty of water, otherwise the intake of fat burners is fraught with dehydration.
- Take vitamins and minerals in parallel with the supplement.
- At the first manifestations of the body’s negative reaction to the supplement, stop taking it.
Contraindications and side effects
Despite the fact that the dangers of ephedrine and caffeine are excessively exaggerated, it is extremely not recommended to take:
- during lactation and pregnancy;
- in the middle of the menstrual cycle;
- if there are problems with pressure;
- cardiovascular dysfunctions;
- increased excitability;
- individual intolerance of one of the components;
- improper water-salt balance;
- lack of physical activity;
- peptic ulcer and other gastrointestinal problems;
- renal dysfunction.
All this is due to its main and side effects:
- Increased load on the heart muscle, which also leads to an increase in blood pressure.
- Changes in water-salt balance due to increased perspiration – it is recommended to consume up to 4 liters of water per day and at least 2 g of salt or other substance containing sodium.
- Caffeine and ephedrine irritate the digestive tract, which leads to the release of acid. This may aggravate the condition of the ulcers.
- Due to an excess of water metabolism, the loads on the kidneys and urinary system increase.
Nevertheless, the effects of taking ephedrine-caffeine-aspirin ligaments are greatly exaggerated. Since it is intended mainly for athletes, the chance of side effects without exceeding the recommended dosage was reduced to about 6% of the total number of people taking ECA fat burner.